Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization – Exercise One course
August 31st – Sep 1st
DNS Exercise Course instructed by Robert Lardner PT
Instructor: Robert Lardner PT
PART I is a 2 day course consisting of:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of developmental kinesiology.
- Describe the relationship between development during the first year of life and dysfunction of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- Discuss and demonstrate the basis of human movement: support, stepping forward, the biomechanics of motor function, the verticalization process & functional joint centration in postural development
- Evaluate and correct poor respiratory patterns.
- Assess the integrated stabilizing system of the spine both visually and utilizing dynamic functional tests.
- Integrate corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests and developmental positions in supine, prone, low kneeling, oblique sit, and quadruped global movements.
- Demonstrate how DNS corrective exercises can be integrated with other exercise strategies.
Dates & Times:
Times will be updated once confirmed.
You must register via the Prague School of Rehabilitation. This finalizes your registration for your certificate. This is separate from the course fee. Each Prague School of Rehabilitation fee is 80 euros payable by credit card.
- A service charge of $75 will apply for all cancellations.
- Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the seminar date.
- Registration is transferable with 30 days notice.
Availability is on a first come, first serve basis. We recommend registering as soon as possible as space may fill quickly. If you have any questions please feel free to fill out the contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Monday 9-12 2-8
Wednesday 9-12 3-8