Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization: Women’s Health
May 28th & 29th, 2019
DNS Exercise Course for women’s related health.
About Our Event
Course Objectives – DNS Approach To Women’s Health:
- Basic principles of developmental kinesiology with an emphasis on development during the first year of life
- The relationship between development during the first year of life and pathology of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- Assessment of the integrated stabilizing system of the spine utilizing dynamic functional tests
- Corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests and developmental positions
- Functional sterility
- Urinary stress incontinence
- Non specific pelvic pain
- Soft tissue & visceral techniques, “active scar” treatment using barrier phenomenon according to Lewit
- DNS based mobilization for lumbar spine and Lewit’s mobilization and relaxation techniques + self treatment techniques for pelvic region
You must also register with the Prague School of Rehabilitation. Without paying this fee you will not be allowed to attend any DNS course. This is separate from the course fee. The Prague School of Rehabilitation fee is 80 euros payable by credit card. See here for more information: Prague School of Rehabilitation
Availability is on a first come, first serve basis. We recommend registering as soon as possible as space may fill quickly. If you have any questions please feel free to fill out the contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Monday 9-12 2-8
Wednesday 9-12 3-8